Almost daily diary!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tagged again (I just don't run fast enough!)

I was tagged by Vegplotting to tell 6 things about myself.
Thanks VP!

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.


Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So, six things about me:

1. Before I gave up work to have children I was an interior designer.
2. Before that I was a window dresser.
3. When I was in my early twenties I ran off to Gretna Green and got married!
4. Obviously it didn’t last!!!
5. In less than two weeks time I‘ll be in Spain.
6. I love chocolate (I think you may already know that!)

Right, who's next?

Maggie May

Bobo

BS5

Scargosun

Liz

Dori

Remember, there is no obligation if you don't want to play...

12 comments:

VP said...

Just brilliant Suburbia - I'm so glad you wanted to play :)

Have a great weekend!

scargosun said...

Done!

BS5 Blogger said...

All done Sub, and always happy to play!

:)

BS5 Blogger said...

Hi Sub - that was a cheeky little comment at my post! You are having a nice weekend aren't you?

Wat colour by the way?

Suburbia said...

BS5 black usually!!

BS5 Blogger said...

:)

Likin' the idea of *that*....

Kitty said...

Gretna Green, how romantic. A blog post telling all at some point in the future? Ta :-D Mrs Nosey-Knickers (aka Kitty) x

Liz Hinds said...

You ran off to Gretna Green?! Oh wow! That's so romantic. I've never met anyone who did that - if you don't count people in books. And Husband tells me they're not real.

Will do the meme.

scargosun said...

Feel free to tag away! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to give you the worng idea. I was just really tired from my day of running around. :) HOpe you had a great weekend!

Maggie May said...

I will do it Suburbia....... later. I am also having a holiday soon & have written a post to go in for weekend Wandering tomorrow perhaps. I won't forget!
Scotland..... a place I love! Especially when its sunny!

Rose said...

Shoot! I was going to tag you and Liz on this one. Oh well.

You've certainly stirred up some interest in your romantic escapade to Gretna Green (and where is that, by the way?). You may regret ever bringing it up, unless you're willing to tell all!

this is my patch said...

Me and my other half have been together coming up for 25 years. I have often thought of booking a holiday to Gretna Green! x